Smile! Smile!

Wow.

That was amazing. It at first seemed like something where I would click the little 'X' after a few seconds, but I was just compelled to watch. That was increadably freaky at the end, something that in almost any other context would have been funny, but here, a smile never crossed my face...until the end, when I knew that watching was the right choice. A great movie, also for a realitivly small file size. I congratulate you, and hope you can do more great work in the future, good luck.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Awsome...

I swear, this is one of the best animations I have ever seen on the internet. When Mario "Neo" was flipping, it even looked 3D. I've said it once, I'll say it again; awsome. This must have taken ages to make, but the end result is definatly worth it. Thanks for such great animation.

BestZest

Invaded Wars II Invaded Wars II

Problem

I can't view this, all it says is: "File cannot be found." Anyone else having this problem, and know what to do?
BestZest
21/2/04

vigilante vigilante

Stolen?

This is stolen from FIVE.tv, the television channels' website. Maybe Kerb made it for FIVE, BUT HE DOESN'T SAY THAT! Great game/quiz to whoever is the RIGHTFULL AUTHOR!

Action Action

Great!

That's a great game. The bomb was really good, the enemys could be better drawn, but the programing makes up for that. I see good things coming from you... sigh if only I could afford flash

Make a Mobster Make a Mobster

errr.... crap

choose out of a load of badly drawn body parts and errrm... choose a background and... errrm... about all. guns were ok.